A word to the wise when the fire dies, you
think it's over, but it's just begun..


Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Posters -

Today my topic was about avenged sevenfold poster and t-shirts but i don't really know how I'm going to write about them. I only have one A7X poster, in my room, and i got a sweater and a t-shirt with avenged sevenfold logos for Christmas. I don't wear them in public because they have big skull things on them, and that's not really my style.. So they just chill out in my closest waiting for the days when i feel extra grubby. I wish i had more avenged sevenfold posters because i really love them but i couldn't find any in Winnipeg when i last went. So if you want to get my a gift sometime, get me an avenged sevenfold poster and ill love you forever.





Th
ese are pictures of posters and t-shirts with A7X logos.
This is actually the poster that i have in my room.


[Outside Article]

Synyster gates and Zacky Vengence have their own clothing brands and individual items made for them. Syn's is called "Syn Gates Clothing" and Zacky's is "Vengence University". Johnny Christ, M Shaddows and the Rev wear just about anyything like every other human being on the planet. They are all also often seen sporting Jack Daniels Whiskey tshirts.

2 comments:

  1. I'm pretty sure you have sweaters in your closet that you don't even know about. That sweater with the umbrellas on it.. remember that one..
    You should make a little avenged sevenfold sweater for duster! hahah

    ReplyDelete
  2. They make good music but that's all i have of Avenged Sevenfold.

    ReplyDelete