A word to the wise when the fire dies, you
think it's over, but it's just begun..


Thursday, June 16, 2011

Last post !

So, today is the last day of school, so therefore is the last day of this blog. My overall topic was that of Avenged Sevenfold and i have talked about many different things. I've talked about how they are my most favorite band, how i would yes, get an avenged sevenfold tattoo, although one that didn't have skulls included in it, and I've told everyone the different band members, what they do, etc. Avenged Sevenfold will still be my favorite band for a while because they are just pure awesome. Many people enjoy this band as much as i do, and my purpose of creating a blog about them, was to inform people on what they do and how they came to be, as well as learn some things for myself, as i enjoy them a lot. I erally do hope that they swing by winnipeg sometime for a concert. It would be so awesome if my first concert was for Avenged Sevenfold. But this being my last post and all, i want to thank all the people who have read through my blog and my many posts, as well as the people who commented on them. I hope that if you didn't know much about avenged sevenfold before, that you know a bit about them now. And for those who already knew them, maybe you have a better idea on how the band was created and whatnot. I was at first nervous that i would have problems setting this blog up and making it look presentable, but i found that it was actually a lot easier than i thought. They made it very easy to be creative and they had enough backgrounds, and background settings that you could do your own, without fearing that someone else's blog would look similar to yours. In the future, i will probably not do another blog, as it takes up quite a bit of time and especially when its a school project, you want everything to be perfect and readable. But i do agree that this was a good experience to be able to speak freely about anything you want without having people bash you for it or anything. It's your blog, your topic. People can read it if they choose to, but if they dont particularly enjoy it, then they can move onto another blog, easy as that.

Well, goodbye bloggers, and for the rest of the people in my school, good luck on exams and have a great summer. !

Outside Article :
Hard work is what also accounts for the band’s fiercely loyal following, according to Shadows. “It’s rewarding ‘cause you know you have this really solid core fan base that has been through a lot and they believe in the band now as more than a band, it’s like a lifestyle,” he says. “If anything happens we don’t ever fall, it’s like they’re holding us up. We’re not on the radio, but everywhere we go we always have this rabid group of fans. We would’ve never had that if we had some lucky break and just jumped to the point we’re at now. I hope it gradually keeps going up. The slower you go the more I think it builds underneath you and we’re grateful for that. They can’t just get pulled out from underneath us. There’s nothing you can grab to pull; it’s fans that love that band. So, it’s very gratifying to be at this place now.”

No comments:

Post a Comment