A word to the wise when the fire dies, you
think it's over, but it's just begun..


Thursday, June 9, 2011

Concerts ;

So today ill be talking about concerts and where avenged sevenfold has been closest to where we live, etc. My brother went to an avenged sevenfold concert when he was about probably 16 years old. He went with a friend, who happens to be my boss today. I didn't know anything about avenged sevenfold back then and I'd never even heard of them before but I wish i had, because i would've been able to go ! I'm really jealous of him today because they are my most favorite band and i would do anything to see them now. Im pretty sure the next time they come around manitoba im going to go no matter what and Ill probably end up going with my brother again too because none of my friends really enjoy them as much as i do. The last concert they had in Winnipeg was on October 2, 2010. I remember hearing about it, but by then it was too late and i was really quite upset. I really hope they come back this year but the chances of that happening are really slim. They have toured around the world and this year they are planning to go to France, the UK, the Netherlands, Finland, Sweden, Norway, Italy, Portugal, Spain, Belgium and Australia. Pretty much everywhere in the world but here.. in manitoba.. These are pictures of the band playing live.








Outside Article ;;
You asked for it and you got it. Avenged Sevenfold are back by popular demand to headline the Rockstar Energy Drink UPROAR Festival in 2011. The tour kicks off on August 26 and runs through October 15. Make sure you keep up on www.AvengedSevenfold.com and www.RockstarUPROAR.com for more information on ticket pre-sales.

3 comments:

  1. I've been to three concerts.. but they all sucked..going with your brother to the concert wouldn't be that bad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll come with you! I like Avenged Sevenfold! Maybe not as much as you, but I definitely like them!

    ReplyDelete