A word to the wise when the fire dies, you
think it's over, but it's just begun..


Monday, June 13, 2011

Interesting Facts -

So I'm quickly running out of things to talk about, even though i should have lots, seeing as though this is my favourite band and all. But i found some quotes by avenged sevenfold on the internet and decided that i would share them with everyone. Some aren't that good, but i really have no other topics. I've actually learned a lot more about avenged sevenfold by doing this blog than i thought i would. I know everything about the band members, who plays what in the band and where they have toured and whatnot. But these are some of the quotes by avenged sevenfold members ;

Outside Article-


"Oh sh*t, what's in the bucket, what's in the bucket but a bucket of sh*t and
a bucket of grapes and grapes in the mouth make you happy down south." - The Rev's song.

" ya don't play guitar with ya ne
ck bro, ya play it with ya bum bum" - synyster gates
"Yeah, we get dudes trying to look lik
e us all the time. Some of the fat chicks even try and dress up like Zacky!' - Matt

"dude one day i'm gonna get off the
bus, and run into the woods and never come back....... and when i come back i'm gonna be the knife master - matt berry

Interviewer: What types of super-powers would you want if you could have them?
The Rev: I’d like to be invisible so I could kill Johnny.
Johnny: I’d want to be invisible so the Rev couldn’t find me.

"I asked for a salad and all i got was these condiments." (picks up a huge piece of l
ettuce). -Zacky

"I want x-ray vision, sometimes. So that i could check out Syn's package." - Zacky


-"Look a
t that f***ing duck! That's the biggest f***ing duck i've ever seen in my life!" - Jimmy

These are photos of avenged sevenfold -

4 comments:

  1. lovely quotes by them.. just lovely..

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha those quotes are so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i know how you feel, i'm already out of ideas too! but one question.. how do you play guitar with your.. "bum bum" ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Joe Gardiner:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ZnMVCvYsig

    ReplyDelete